Napstone on Twitter

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The show Bully Beatdown

Okay, I was on www.flipsideofsanity.wordpress.com (Shout out to Daniel for speaking his mind always) earlier reading his blogs. He did one Bully Beatdown. Its a show on MTV. For a simplify version of what the show is about visit www.flipsideofsanity.wordpress.com . He break it down very easy for you.

Now on the show, The bully get his ass beat, Lose money, and have to respectively hand over the money the money to the people they bullied!

Now...on the Flip Side (no pun intended, okay yes it was) The Guys that Call up or email MTV Openly admit "I am a punk" "I get my ass Beat (by a rollerblader..remember that episode)" So I was thinking, How bad do you have to get punk'd to get MTV involve?

Sidenote: It Kind of remind you of Yo Momma at the end of the show.

No comments: