Napstone on Twitter

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Drake

I'm really feeling Drake. His Mixtapes are Crazy! His mixtape stay in rotation. I predict that (if he stay on his grind and have his business right)he will pass all these artists that claim to be the best. I can't say he will be big as Jay-Z, Kanye west, 50 Cent, Diddy, or Busta Rhymes...not yet. Okay, I'll give Lil Wayne is due. Lil Wayne too. Drake have work to do. He can't keep rapping about nothing. Thats good for mixtape. This dude buzz is big, but what good is a buzz without anything to follow it. He have songs out but not a solid single. That's like throwing wet paper at the wall. Even with his mistape you can't tell which way he's going to go with his album. If he ever decide to put one out. He have the talent. time to show and prove. "My buzz so big I can sell a blank disc" -Drake

No comments: