Napstone on Twitter

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rick Ross- Deeper than Rap!

Yesterday Rick Ross Album had came out. I Listen to it, Fully, Three times. Not sure if I like yet. I mean, I still don't have a favorite song on it. Overall, the album is missing the anticipation of the album. I should say its meaning the "Boss" Element. When Rick Ross Say Maybach Music You think of something that is kind of like Riding music. Something that have substance while you chill or do whatever. When you think about what "Deeper than rap" mean. You not sure because it could mean alot of things to different people. So when you say its deeper than rap. People are waiting on your to explain what you mean. This album didn't do that for me. Even though it wasn't on every songs I feel like it could of done better without all the 50 cents shots. He had a vision, but it ended up cloudy! the one good thing I can say is the best verse on the album was Nas on "usual suspects"

I can't really say why I feel this way. Trilla was a great album! No classic, but great album! I think if would of focus on the album and not trying to keep his image intact. He should of never came out Mafia Music. Forget the whole coming at 50 cents thing. If it was all about making music He should of never dropped Mafia music. He got the attention he wanted. The question is, is it the right attention? Or should I ask, Do you think it would help him with his sells?

No comments: