Napstone on Twitter

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Disappointed!!!

With all of this hype, I was hoping to see Rick Ross (the artist) graduation video. Everybody going back and forth. Thats what I really wanted to see.

As much as I liked Rick Ross last album (sidebar: can't really listen to it now that this "beef" is going on) I really thought that it was going to be an upset with Rick Ross album sale. They are saying that he might get up to 150,000 Copies first week! I know Def Jam will buy most of them to keep what they invested in afloat! I was looking forward to the low sell in units of this album. Even though Rick Ross might sell 150,000 (with def Jam help) he still doing to same number he did last album with all this so called beef aka promotion!

I feel bad for Bow Wow! I think Mike Jones is going to follow behind Bow Wow!

No comments: