Napstone on Twitter

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

what a day!

as most of u know, I buy/sell iphones. well, phones. today o had gotten an email saying that someone want to buy my phone that I had posted on Craiglist. I was only asking for $250. in the email, he told me that be will pay $300 for the phone and $150 for the shipping. shipping doesn't cost that much, but if he wanted to. all this would have been through paypal. o get another email saying the total payment will be $450 that he will send me. I replied, ok. a good day for me. through all of this it didn't feel right. even in his introductory email it didn't seem right. so I replied ok. he then send me another email saying that he sent me the money and that its been deducted from his account. that crazy part about that email is that he didn't send $450. he said he sent $1000. now selling an iPhone 3g 8gb for $450 is a rarity, but it could happen. someone easily given you $1000... now that's BULLSHIT!! yet another flag goes up. in the same email. be said that I should recieve an email to verify that he sent the money and once I do that I will receive my money. the only problem with that is I work soon paypal so much...I can tell a fake email. so I email him back and tell him basically I know you're fake n have a nice day. be tried to vet assertive in the email saying the money has been taken out of his account. I nicely told him to FUCK OFF!!

No comments: